Old August 14th 03, 10:35 PM
Shirley Shone

If it is it must have come across the pond. It is really classy to my
way of thinking.
Do this Jonette Jewelry have a website.
Shirley

In article , Tink
writes
Shirley, my guess is that it's a piece by Jonette Jewelry in Providence
Rhode Island in the US.

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message

I found a lovely necklace today in a basket with everything marked at
one pound.
I will try to explain. The pendant piece is about 3.1/2inches in width.
It is in gold metal of some sort. In the centre is a five petals flower
and heart shaped scrolls and leaves spread out from it. It is set with
13 blue crystal stones. The chain is sort of large twisted links.
On the back there is the mark . The mark is copyright (cannot do the
symbol for it) and JJ. I have done a web search but cannot find
anything.

--
Shirley Shone