Old November 18th 05, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT surprising outfits Simple Pleasures

Be greatful she wasn't wearing a thong!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Last night while waiting at a traffic light, we saw an astounding sight.
The driver of car ahead of us popped out of her car, dashed to the trunk,
and retrieved a package. She was an older teen, wearing a really short
skirt. Really Short, maybe just covering her bottom. It was fitted through
the hips, with a bias ruffle about 6" long. When she bent over, the wind
blew the ruffle up, giving the community a front row view of her briefs.
Hey, she was driving a new Mercedes .... surely she could afford more
fabric for her skirt!!
PAT

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...

I enjoyed being short today. There was a woman at the grocery store
parking lot wearing low-rise jeans. She was much too old and round for
the style. Just as I stepped out of our truck, she slid (ha !) out of
her car and her britches bared her backside.
Being short enough to duck out of sight was a good thing. At least
until I could compose myself. My, what a sight. DH missed the show. I
would not let him go over and ask her to do it again. Polly