Old March 6th 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Default DST??

I guess I'd rather stay on it forever than have it change twice a year.

Cindy

"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote in message
I think it's all part of a sneaky plot to move the onset of DST back,
and the end of DST forward, until they eventually meet sometime around
January, and then we just stay on DST forever.
Roberta in D

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:10:18 -0600, "teleflora"
wrote:

Someone just told me Daylight Savings Time starts Sunday? Who's dumb idea
was that? It's gonna be way dark when the kids head off to school, isn't
it?

Cindy