Old March 6th 09, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default DST??

Arizona doesn't need the longer days in the summertime!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Tia Mary" wrote in message
teleflora wrote:
Someone just told me Daylight Savings Time starts Sunday? Who's dumb
idea was that? It's gonna be way dark when the kids head off to school,
isn't it?

Cindy

Yep -- starts Sunday AND it's several weeks earlier! It was changed so
that "we" could save fuel or something like that. Not sure just who the
"we" is and I'm also not sure just why we even need to have daylight
savings time anymore! AZ never changes and they seem to do just fine
without it :-)! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary