Old November 14th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
DKat

Default Attention Steve Mills (and other singel fire players) Single Fire Cone 6 Oxidation

Yeah, the great thing about this little mixer is no moving parts to break
down and it cleans up real easily. It would not mill the larger particles
at all (though I'm not sure a blender does either). I just found it for
less money on Amazon.com.

Donna

"Steve Mills" wrote in message
That certainly looks pretty useful.

I also have a hand-blender which I use in a small container, though I've
worn it out now; the bearings are screaming!! That was about the same
price as the Tupperware item is in the UK.

Steve

In article , DKat
writes
http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htpr..._detail?fv_ite
m_number=P10035353000&fv_item_category_code=20 00

Don't know if you can see this link - if not go to www.tupperware.com and
search for quickshake. This little sucker actually works. I agree with
you
that the blender is a must have tool for making life easier but for
batches
of 500 ml or less this works as well AND it has ml measure marks. It was
one of those things that I bought because a friend was having a
'tupperware'
party and I felt required to get something. If they were less expensive I
would get a dozen of them.
Donna

--
Steve Mills