Old August 6th 05, 08:17 AM
Christina Peterson

When you give your work away, be sure to show, by how you present it, that
it is valuable. Include a card listing materials, ostensibly so they know
how to take care of it. It will also help you learn to talk up your work.

Tina

"Lostspaces" wrote in message
Yes, it did ;-)

But you forgot to mention that you did not only help the girls get they
wanted, on top of that, you had a great crafting day :-)

I wish I would have that too, my daughter is absolutely NOT interested
in any craft. Not in doing them, nor in wearing anything trendy.

So, I craft on my own, and have no idea what to do with the finish
pieces afterwards.
Luckily, Christmas comes back every year, and I can give the piece away.

What is your next project ?

Take care,
Christine

Kathy N-V wrote: