Old June 4th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Default Weatherproofing copper foil...?

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 4:59 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message

Not quite true...I've made water crystal catchers that hold water and
don't leak. Basically a diamond shaped box. Before putting the last
diamond on, fill with water then solder the last foiled diamond in
place and hang from one end.

Yeah, but you are a special sort of guy. The rest of us ain't that
talented.

You musta turbo-soldered that bevel in place, otherwise the water would
have
all boiled out. LOL

But of course I turbo-soldered it...is there any other way?

If you were a true basement bandit artisan buying your supplies wholesale
and having a website persona, you'd have a big vat of molten solder and do
a dip-n-dunk in order to save all that time soldering those joints. Ain't
you learned nuttin from hanging around here?