Old February 14th 04, 03:18 AM
Polly Esther

Good fabric, great price. That would call for you to check out
www.fabric.com. Not a huge selection, and their fabric is not always
wonderful (although they very sweetly will take it back and refund). Right
now they're having a Valentine special and will send you the whole place for
about $5 shipping (in the US) regardless of how much you order.
And a word of warning. They do lots of things to keep their prices down.
One time they shipped my fabric in a box obviously printed for a defunct
sausage company. It was printed: Sausage, perishable. Refrigerate
Immediately. Always helpful, my sweetheart quickly put my box in the deep
freeze. Gotta love 'em. Polly

wrote in message
Well, I just happened upon this site (thanks to my husband) and asked
a question about a quilting program (looks like I will be buying the
EQ5!) The responses have been quite helpful, so I decided to ask all
of you where I can get good fabric at a great price? I look on Ebay
and see that I can get a FQ for $4.00, or fabric for $10.00/yd. I
know that I can go to JoAnn Fabric and get a FQ for $1.29, and fabric
for about $3.99/yd, but I don't always have the time with two children
and their choices in fabric leave a lot to be desired. I would
appreciate any suggestions of places online to buy fabric. Thanks so
much!

Tess in Hastings, Minnesota