Old February 11th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default artcrest ring

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:25:34 GMT, "
wrote:

I have a 14 kp white gold men's diamond wedding band with the markings
"artcrest" and 14kp on the inside of the band. It was purchased in
1983. I am trying to get info on the manufacturer and what alloys where
used and if it was plated. I have searched but can find no mention of
who made artcrest rings in the 1980's. Any help would be appreciated.

The p at the end of 14kp means plated.

I searched US trademarks and came up with this:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...ate=afsoh7.2.1

but it may not be the company you mean. Not all companies have
trademarks.
--
Marilee J. Layman
http://mjlayman.livejournal.com/