Old September 30th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Weller 100 900 deg soldering tips

Brock wrote:
wrote:
Brock wrote:
wrote:
Brock wrote:
Ed, you might take Brock's advise and experiment with other boards
where behaviour like that of this tawdry team is prohibited. Brock
spends considerable time being denied access to his favourite board for
his inability to behave civily.

You are lying, again, Dennis. Found those quotes yet . . .

Are you still screwing up your students by telling them to fire
Spectrum and Bullseye at the same schedules?

Seeing as I have HUNDREDS of testimonials from students, and you seem
to have none, who is screwing who . . .

What I said was that the firing schedules for Bullseye and Spectrum are
so close as to make no difference. The schedule you posted was in
direct conflict with info posted on Spectrum's website
I also advise my students to LOOK in the kiln to see if the project is
done properly. The entire concept of heat work seems to have totally
eluded you. But then, no wonder, if, like you, and your "artisans" all
I aspired to do was slump single squares of Spectrum Baroque into
simple molds, I probably would not understand heat work either.

You are a pathetic fraud.

Listen, you lying toad, just post the quotes you cited. Or, admit you
made it up. Again!

Your students must be enormously reassured to hear that with all your
extensive experience you think Spectrum and Bullseye will respond at
the same temperatures. They must be even more reassured to hear you
tell them to not rely on their digital controller but instead keep
checking every firing visually.

Here is a very simple challenge for you Dennis.
Post the quote of mine you cited, where I said I have never used
Spectrum.
You have posted on the internet that I have said that. So, prove it!

Again, Dennis, you incredible moron, there are far more things to do in
a kiln than slump single sheets of Spectrum Baroque. Many processes
have to be observed, and stopped at a precise time.

Waiting for your posting of those quotes. Or, better, your silence.
Brock