Old September 11th 10, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default Welcome Home! (not o.t.)

On 11/09/2010 04:31, Sunny wrote:
A brand new Jem Gold came to live in my house today. I need something
small and non-computerized to take to classes (and on trips that last
longer than a week and we may have some coming up next year). I took
my Pfaff to a class and ended up having to take her to the sewing
machine doctor. So problem solved. Now I'm the proud owner of three
Janomes.

Sunny

Excellent!

I totally love my little machines. Yes, machines...

Elna Lotaus ZZ Elna Lotus TSP, Elna Lotus Stella Air Electronis,
Frister and Rossman Cub 4's (two the same!), Singer Featherweight, and
even the little plastic Featherweight 100 has it's uses (though its most
annoying feature is that it only has two speeds: dead slow, and
continental drift!).

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!