Old June 9th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hair is all gone./chemo

Pami, you be sure to tell him that there are a bunch of quilters in this
world who watch them every week! DH and I watch nearly all the time,
although it did take me a while to get to like them due to all the language
and yelling. But what they can do with a bike!!! Maybe that's why we like
them - the creativity is something we have in common.

I still think my favorite episode, though, is the one where Mikey went to
the dentist. Remember that one?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"pami" wrote in message
Jessamy,
My friend is arranging a pic with Paul Sr. next month!! Right now they
are on vacation.
Pami