Old June 9th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hair is all gone./chemo

Omigod! This is hysterical. :-)

Michelle in NV

pami wrote:
Funny story here....true...
On my Masectomy Day 05/05/06 I had my husband make me 2 stickers...both
with cows on them...one said MAD COW DISEASE and the other said GOT MILK.
I couldn't wait for the nurses to get the IV in and leave me alone before I
could put my stickers on my boobs before the surgery. I put GOT MILK on the
breast that was good and MAD COW DISEASE on the cancer breast. My surgeon
comes in just before they knocked me out and want so see what breast is
coming off...I started to laugh...and said "Oh no, you just ruined your
surprise" My surgeon got such a kick out this. I had the OR in stitches
laughing....
Pami