Old April 12th 04, 04:22 AM
Dot

wrote in message
.. .
I've been wanting to use the script printing for my quilt labels,
however.......I've totally forgotten how to make the letters bigger

than a
1/4" high. I can put all the letters in memory, etc., but my sewing

book is
vague about the sizing. The lady at the store did it, but she's gone

now
and I'm at a loss. Can someone help me? Thnx again.

Barbara C.

Guess you have the Kenmore Elite Embroidery/Sewing Machine Model 19010
(MSRP $1,999.99)? It has 3 font sizes. Looks like you use the mode and
edit keys according to the brochure I have on it.

I have the Kenmore Elite 385.19365990 sewing machine, which has only one
size letters. Loosening the bottom tension seems to help make better
letters with block letters looking better than script when there's
little time for practice. I made a neat-looking label for a wall hanging
I finished last week and started to place it when... the year! I'd
stitched on a great looking 2003!!! LOL!

Good luck,
Dot