Old February 12th 04, 12:59 PM
Pat in Virginia

Well said Dee. I'm not listed in the directory and this (asking
me for addy) works for me! I'm always surprised and delighted. We
quilters have so many plans and ideas buzzing in our brains that
a squishy is always a surprise. Besides, the contents of the
parcel is a mystery. The Queen Has Spoken!
PAT in VA/USA

DDM wrote:

No... it won't spoil the surprise. Lots of other stuff happens along
the way and jiggles that right out of your memory bank. Then one day you go
to your mailbox and see something there with your name on it. Something
that squishes and maybe even has a return address on it with a name you know
from here. You suck in your breath, dance a little jig and yell woohoo!
Drives the neighbors crazy. Then the real fun starts....you get to pass
that fun along by squishing someone else.