Old February 11th 04, 01:26 PM
Pat in Virginia

Cina:
Of course your friends were whining!! I am whining because I
didn't get those goodies. But I still don't know what blondies
are. Cookies?
There is a directory for RCTQ, but it is not strictly a squishy
list. You may certainly send squishy to someone not on the list.
Hey, I am not on the list, so you can test this out with me!!
Grins, PAT in VA/USA aka Official Chocolate Taster of RCTQ

Cina wrote:

A couple years ago, I baked for holiday gifts. Banana bread, poppy seed
rolls, nut rolls, several kinds of cookies, chocolate covered pretzels
(dark, milk, and white), and seasoned pretzels. I even made peanut
butter & honey dog biscuits. But the biggest hit was my blondies, which
were dubbed by friends as "Cina's ultrayummy blondies."

You shoulda heard the whining when it was discovered that I wasn't
baking gifts this year.

Next, to the best
of my knowledge, there is no 'list for possible squishy
recipient.'

Hm. I was under the impression that someone maintained a current
mailing list. Is that mistaken?