Old October 26th 08, 05:05 PM
Virago_Creations Virago_Creations is offline
Junior Member

Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Thumbs up BAMBOO TILES - 16 Colors Available!

Hi everyone!

I have 16 colors of Bamboo Tiles available in my Etsy shop. From the normal six colors - Natural (Blonde), Brown, Black, Mahogany (Darkrose), Green and Red to my own EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM colors - Shabby Pink, Dark Pink, Brick Red, Salmon (Peach/Coral), Peacock Blue, Spice Pumpkin, Pumpkin (Orange), Turquoise, Pine Green, Purple...

I also carry several SIZES of Bamboo Tiles - Mini to Regular to Large with slim Bamboo Sticks as well. Shown in the pictures is my Pink Pattern Bamboo Tile set and the Pine Green color tiles.

Great prices and reasonable Domestic and International shipping. Mention that you saw this on CraftBanter to receive a special gift with purchase of any Bamboo Tiles!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BAMBOOTilesAllColors16.JPG
Views:	487
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	83  Click image for larger version

Name:	BAMBOOTilesCompareALL.JPG
Views:	518
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	92  Click image for larger version

Name:	BAMBOOTilesSpecialBabyPinkTye.JPG
Views:	508
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	93  Click image for larger version

Name:	BAMBOOTilesSpecialPineGreen.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	94

Last edited by Virago_Creations : October 27th 08 at 04:24 PM.