Old September 26th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
michele

Default Environmental Compliance

be nice, moon, i like bunnies!
and a note on the other thread 'tired subject', if i used a Q-tip to flux
i'd be at it all day! I use a paintbrush, lay it on heavy, then wipe off w/
paper towel. Or just load a paper towel up and cover a whole panel in secs!
course i do foil work exclusively AND i've never tried a machine but may
have to give it a go now... m

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"Glassman@work" wrote in message

I think you're probably right, but they are getting tougher each day,
especially with the groud water being tainted. I wonder how much of this
is responsible for the lead prices going nuts?

Yeah, thank God for the bunny huggers.

The only time the American public is truly safe is when Congress is in
recess.