Old March 11th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default crochet goose patterns

Thank you, Stella! I'm impressed that you could figure that out from just
looking at the pictures and not even seeing the pieces up close. )

Gem

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Gem ,
the stitches is double crochet single crochet on the hats and shell stitch
around the bottom of the pattern. Stella
"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
Those are so cute! When my son was in Kindergarten his teacher love
anything with geese on it... I thought of her (wondering if she had a
garden goose) as soon as I saw these. Unfortunately I can only see
pictures, but no patterns. / Oh well, they are still cute!

Gemini

"Stella Fenley" wrote in message
. ..
http://mchristi.wso.net/crochet_goose.html