Old April 25th 10, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Default Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share!

Yes you got to the newsgroup but alas spammers seem to have taken it
over.
Only one or two of us post here nowadays.
I believe most of them have gone over to Face Book which I do not want
to do.

I have been too ill this year so far to bother learning something new.

Been rushed in hospital 3 times with heart problems and now my heart is
very fragile .Permanent atrial fibrillation also two leaking valves and
a bundle branch block. A daily danger of getting a blood clot in my
heart.

Had to have a stairlift put in to take the strain off my heart climbing
up..

I also had the worry of having to go through bowel cancer scans this
last month. Fortunately is was okay, no cancer. So that was a weight off
my mind.

Anyway nice to see you back here.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Mike
writes
Hi there Shirley, heading out for Anzac Day memorial. glorious
Autumn Day here. I am hoping this will get to the newsgroup, cheers Jan

In message
,
beadangel writes
Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D star which I
made with two different sizes of seed beads (right angle weave) in
several different colors. I used one as a mobile phone charm, one as a
zipper pull and the rest still waiting to be used. See the free tutorial
at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/april.html

Or check out the finished look first at:
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_star.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!

looks good.
Will try it if I can get some size 12 beads. Thanks
Shirley

--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk