Old April 24th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mike

Default Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share!

Hi there Shirley, heading out for Anzac Day memorial. glorious
Autumn Day here. I am hoping this will get to the newsgroup, cheers Jan

In message
,
beadangel writes
Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D star which I
made with two different sizes of seed beads (right angle weave) in
several different colors. I used one as a mobile phone charm, one as a
zipper pull and the rest still waiting to be used. See the free tutorial
at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/april.html

Or check out the finished look first at:
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_star.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!

looks good.
Will try it if I can get some size 12 beads. Thanks
Shirley

--
Jang