Old October 15th 06, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

In article ,
"Cats" wrote:

I should have added that I did do some sewing today.
http://tinyurl.com/ym3fe9
string pieced placemats with cat motifs on the reverse.
Each motif has one of four very strong colours in the
background. I have already finished the green and gold
ones. Today was making the purple and blue.

They're so nice, Cheryl! I think I'd be tempted to use the back side of
them, since those cats are so cute. G

I also posted some pictures of F's cow quilt.
http://tinyurl.com/yz7qrh
She does classes with me on Monday nights and this was her
first applique project. Her second was the elephant head -
http://tinyurl.com/yn39m6

--

That elephant still amazes me -- a first appliqué project isn't allowed
to be that good! But the cows are just adorable.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education