Old October 15th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Witchy Stitcher

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

Not only that, but my secret sister sent me some chocolate a while
back. I hid it knowing there would be a time when I would REALLY want
it. That time was yesterday. Went to get it - it was gone. He found it
and ate it!

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:45:30 -0400, "Kate G."
wrote:

does it just kill you how DH's can drop pounds so much easier than we can? My DH is the same way.
When he decides to drop a few... within a few weeks he's down 20+! Makes me want to kill him!!!!
(or at least buy him candy and cooking lots of pasta for him!)