Old October 15th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

Nothing, but I did unpack boxes for my office. After the garage, my
sewing room (the BOX ROOM) is next. However, I'm currently
uninspired sewing-wise, so I'll wait for the muse to strike. Or the
pink squares I ordered to arrive, which ever comes first. Have to find
the iron. Have to find the ironing board. Have to find the sewing
machine. Have to ..... :

joan

On Oct 14, 10:42*pm, "Kate G." wrote:
I didn't get any sewing done... *but did receive a special goody in the mail! *Nancy's Notions had
advertised a great deal on thread with a nice storage case AND a sewing machine travel case. *I
splurged. *It came today. *I am so excited!

I hope to get back to work on the DWR tomorrow.

Friday I bought fabric to be ready to jump right in on joining my guild BOM's from last year (need
the top assembled by our November meeting). *That will be a simple sashing -- 3 narrow rows of
fabric (dark purple on the outside - white in the middle) with 9 patches in the cornerstones. *You
can see the EQ version in my webshots folder. *All 24 blocks are finished. *It is just the sashing I
need to complete.

So hopefully by this time next week... *the notorious DWR will be on its way to the long arm quilter
in Minnesota... and the Purple/White BOM will be ready to go when I get the DWR back!

Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves