Old October 15th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
elspeth

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

Uhm, I read the news group and I moved a piece of fabric from the dryer top
to the table; does that count?

I need to do some pressing and cutting for a Steelers quilt for my daughter;
I am using Jessamy's 4th of July mystery quilt pattern for this one. I liked
my red/white/blue one so much, I thought I would try it in other colors.

Elizabeth in Spring, Texas

"Kate G." wrote in message
I didn't get any sewing done... but did receive a special goody in the
mail! Nancy's Notions had advertised a great deal on thread with a nice
storage case AND a sewing machine travel case. I splurged. It came today.
I am so excited!

I hope to get back to work on the DWR tomorrow.

Friday I bought fabric to be ready to jump right in on joining my guild
BOM's from last year (need the top assembled by our November meeting).
That will be a simple sashing -- 3 narrow rows of fabric (dark purple on
the outside - white in the middle) with 9 patches in the cornerstones.
You can see the EQ version in my webshots folder. All 24 blocks are
finished. It is just the sashing I need to complete.

So hopefully by this time next week... the notorious DWR will be on its
way to the long arm quilter in Minnesota... and the Purple/White BOM will
be ready to go when I get the DWR back!

Kate in MI