Old October 15th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

Good Luck on your exam! Long ago (in a previous lifetime) I did pretty good with math... Not sure
that part of my brain still functions....

I'm sure you'll do great!

Kate in MI

"Debi Matlack" wrote in message
link.net...
Sadly, not a darn thing. I have an algebra midterm on Monday and I did homework, studied, did some
more algebra, figured out that radicals won't kill me, decided that my grades would be better if I
could actually add and subtracts regular numbers ;-) and still have some practice-for-the-test
homework to finish.

--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.