Old October 15th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

does it just kill you how DH's can drop pounds so much easier than we can? My DH is the same way.
When he decides to drop a few... within a few weeks he's down 20+! Makes me want to kill him!!!!
(or at least buy him candy and cooking lots of pasta for him!)

Kate in MI

"Witchy Stitcher" wrote in message
I am working on an embroidered letter character quilt for my
grand-niece. I am also still in the middle of bear-claw quilt for
myself, which always gets pushed off for another project. My husband
has asked me to try to take in his pants because HE LOST 55 lbs on MY
DIET!

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:42:53 -0400, "Kate G."
wrote:

I didn't get any sewing done... but did receive a special goody in the mail! Nancy's Notions had
advertised a great deal on thread with a nice storage case AND a sewing machine travel case. I
splurged. It came today. I am so excited!

I hope to get back to work on the DWR tomorrow.

Friday I bought fabric to be ready to jump right in on joining my guild BOM's from last year (need
the top assembled by our November meeting). That will be a simple sashing -- 3 narrow rows of
fabric (dark purple on the outside - white in the middle) with 9 patches in the cornerstones. You
can see the EQ version in my webshots folder. All 24 blocks are finished. It is just the sashing
need to complete.

So hopefully by this time next week... the notorious DWR will be on its way to the long arm
quilter
in Minnesota... and the Purple/White BOM will be ready to go when I get the DWR back!

Kate in MI