Old October 15th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default Roll Call: What did you do "quilty" today?

double wedding ring? If so -- how are you doing it? Paper pieced? template? I'm on the end
stretch of my second (and probably last ever DWR)! I used the acrylic templates --

What colors are you using? Tell us more!

Kate in MI

"Barbara Sherrill" wrote in message
. net...

"Rita in MA" wrote in message ...
I went to the Concord (MA) Piecemakers quilters yard sale. For $6, I came home with a grocery bag
full of exciting scraps, squares and even a full yard piece. Now, all I need to do is start
sewing.

Rita L.

I started cutting out pieces for my first wedding ring something or another... lol