Old January 4th 09, 12:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Jan 4, 7:32*am, wrote:
On Jan 3, 11:49*pm, wrote:

Please don't mangle the attributions, Mirjam.

The hard truth is that To You Elizabeth , it is ok as long as a Jew
gets killed , but a jew deffending himself is to you unthinkable ,,

Mirjam, that is unkind and untrue. *And that from a woman who claims
that she is never unkind. *Once again, you show yourself for the liar
you are.

Your usual way of calling me liar , about any fact that doesn`t fit
your point of view ,, is known to me ,,

I'm sorry, but "it is ok as long as a Jew gets killed" is not a fact
that doesn't fit my point of view. *It isn't a fact at all. *It is you
slandering me, once again, for having a negative opinion of Israel's
lack of restraint. *Any time I voice an opinion about Israel with
which you disagree, you call me an anti-Semite and then are offended
when I point out your lies. *I am not an anti-Semite. *I am simply
someone who thinks that Israel is heavy-handed and indiscriminate in
its response to attacks. *I think that about the US as well, but you
don't call me anti-American.

I made a very general statement about Israeli foreign policy and you
immediately came back with a personal attack on me. *You are the one
who made this personal and about me, Mirjam. *I said nothing bad about
you until you attacked me. *But it seems that you can't read anything
I post without responding to me with your heinous lies. *You are a
twisted, bitter, evil person. *Why are you incapable of discussing
what is going on in your country without making personal comments
about me? *Am I shooting rockets at you? *No. *So why don't you save
your venom for those who are?

Elizabeth

You are the one that for years flamed attacked and called me liar ,
you have no clue about anything that goes on here ,
it is my country Our people our friends who uneder fitre , and being
shot at ,, Not you ,, thus why should i discuss it with you ? do you
have acces to those Terrorists Groups , can you influence them to stop
shooting ROCKETS ,,, No ,,,
I told you in the past when i posted , that a Terror act happened here
did you ever CONDEMM those terrorists No !!!
thus just now i have no reason to discuss the policy of my country
with you ,,
mirjam