Old January 4th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Jan 3, 11:49*pm, wrote:

You of course would not admit it , But the Sabra and Shatila Masscare
was done by Lebanese Christian fallangas , who murdered their Lebanese
Muslim neighbours as a revenge for the murder of their leader Bashir
Gumail .

Why wouldn't I admit this? It's a known fact. But your own
government found that Israel bore indirect responsibility for this
massacre and that Ariel Sharon bore personal responsibility for it.

Your saying that I would not admit it is just one more of your lies
about me. Do you consider your compatriots who protested the
massacres to be anti-Semites also?

Elizabeth