Old January 4th 09, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Jan 3, 11:49*pm, wrote:

Please don't mangle the attributions, Mirjam.

The hard truth is that To You Elizabeth , it is ok as long as a Jew
gets killed , but a jew deffending himself is to you unthinkable ,,

Mirjam, that is unkind and untrue. *And that from a woman who claims
that she is never unkind. *Once again, you show yourself for the liar
you are.

Your usual way of calling me liar , about any fact that doesn`t fit
your point of view ,, is known to me ,,

I'm sorry, but "it is ok as long as a Jew gets killed" is not a fact
that doesn't fit my point of view. It isn't a fact at all. It is you
slandering me, once again, for having a negative opinion of Israel's
lack of restraint. Any time I voice an opinion about Israel with
which you disagree, you call me an anti-Semite and then are offended
when I point out your lies. I am not an anti-Semite. I am simply
someone who thinks that Israel is heavy-handed and indiscriminate in
its response to attacks. I think that about the US as well, but you
don't call me anti-American.

I made a very general statement about Israeli foreign policy and you
immediately came back with a personal attack on me. You are the one
who made this personal and about me, Mirjam. I said nothing bad about
you until you attacked me. But it seems that you can't read anything
I post without responding to me with your heinous lies. You are a
twisted, bitter, evil person. Why are you incapable of discussing
what is going on in your country without making personal comments
about me? Am I shooting rockets at you? No. So why don't you save
your venom for those who are?

Elizabeth