Old March 7th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default European stash raid

Don't know why, but I read your original post as you weren't phobic of
the dentist. I've had them hit one too many nerves (one is too many,
trust me) so I practically jitter out of the chair. The first dentist
(actually second, but the first one didn't deal with this particular
tooth) that put the filling on the tooth I had pulled recently was kind
enough to give me nitrous so I was a little more relaxed when he
started. My biggest problem (besides the nerve thing) is that my mouth
doesn't open very wide anymore due to the RA, and they keep telling me
to open wider, and I have to try to mutter around their hand that it's
as wide as it's gonna get. I do tell them before they start, guess
they think I'm just kidding around.

So, just consider me there holding your hand next time you go. We'll
get through it together!
Tigg