Old December 3rd 04, 06:03 AM
Karen C - California

In article ,
writes:

today I received a check from State
Farm for the entire amount I submitted to them for my needlework on my
contents of the house list.

HOORAY!!!!! The big question is, how much of that check was immediately
deposited to the account of your favorite LNS/INS?

I am grateful for having such a good insurance company.

I wouldn't have insurance with anyone else, knowing what I know about State
Farm from 20 years working in insurance defense litigation. NAYY (except as a
satisfied customer)

--
Finished 11/17/04 - Pets are People Too
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html