Old July 7th 03, 11:13 PM
Marilee J. Layman

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:32:38 GMT, "CLP" wrote:

PS - Is this a good one? It looks very good to me and makes me think, would
it work nicely to make a loom that would fit around my desktop light table?
That seems like it would be a giid idea...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=30 88

I wouldn't use it for two reasons -- I'm disabled and I can't sit up
at a table, so I use a vertical loom, and I think it would be hard to
get the beads onto the needle out of the cups underneath the weaving.
I wouldn't *buy* it because of all the inappropriate quotes in the
text.

(I know, people who are good at one thing may not be good at grammar
and punctuation, but when you're selling via text, good grammar and
punctuation are important!)

--
Marilee J. Layman
Handmade Bali Sterling Beads at Wholesale