Old July 8th 03, 12:03 AM
Diana Curtis

It could turn you sane .. couldnt it? Not worth the risk in my not so humble
opinion.
But I am a firm believer in trying things for myself.. so.. If you want to
... go for it! what do you have to loose.. oh.. we covered that already.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Arondelle" wrote in message
Dr. Sooz wrote:

Many beadweavers use a magnifying visor, or those little magnifying

glasses you
get at the drugstore. I know I sure do. But it's wise to start

learning to
beadweave using bigger seed beads (size 8 or 6). Otherwise you may go

insane.

What if you were insane to begin with? Is it okay to start with 11/0's

then ? )

Arondelle
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is
better than not to think at all."
(attributed to Hypatia of Alexandria)

"People who believe they have all the answers have stopped
asking questions."
Marx Stead of Canton, OH

Visit Arondelle's Dream Worlds at:
http://www.arondelle.com