Old December 26th 05, 02:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default What did Santa bring?

Sharon Harper wrote:
LOL, we are on boxing day - washing all the new clothes the kids got,
smashing all the boxes things came in. As you may have read I was lucky
enough to get a beautiful charm bracelet, a "new" old Nigella cookbook, the
new Pat Cornwell book, car seat covers (with the Pink Panther on), a
sleeping bag, makeup bag complete with makeup (my choice - a good Avon
dealer buy). From DH's parents I've got 3 lovely new blouses for work, a
skirt and t-shirt. And everyone close by is healthy and happy. Just a
perfect christmas all round.

No new clothes here but I'm washing any way.

DS has been enjoying his new Duplo stuff, lots more new blocks in
wonderful colours and a ute and a fork lift, and his crayons.
I think he likes his big cushion he does sit on it to play.

We got a Corelle dinner setting, something I've always wanted!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol