Old July 10th 05, 11:28 AM
Tom and Karen Brooks

Oh, I just realized that I typed stumpers instead of stampers. Oh well.

I live in Newnan, a little south west of Atlanta. We haven't been here very
long so I'm unfamiliar with the rest of Georgia so far. Actually I don't
mind not having stamping stores, the internet provides me with all of the
goodies that I need.

Karen

"Cecelia" wrote in message
I live in a little town in Georgia now (although I am a transplant -
which is the Southern way of calling you a Yankee while trying not to be
offensive) and there is nothing in the area for stumpers.

Where are you? I live in Nebraska now, but grew up in Lawrenceville and
Sugar Hill. I went to College at Valdosta State.

Cecelia