Old February 10th 04, 08:02 AM
Patti

Hullo Wendy
That is a good point. However, the doodling - even preparing for a
domestic machine - can get your hand/eye/brain co-ordinated into making
continuous-line designs. For many of us that is just as much of an
early problem as the 'moving under the needle problem'. But, now you've
got me thinking!! and I shall try to invent a method of holding a pencil
fixed above the desk!
..
In article , frood
writes
I understand this practice method for long-arm quilting, but isn't the
equivilent for regular machines to hold the pencil still and move the paper?
How can doodling help me figure out how to quilt on my machine?

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill