Old February 10th 04, 01:24 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I've always thought the same thing. That's why when I quilt names, I have to
do it from the back cuz it all comes out backwards for me. LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"frood" wrote in message
m...
I understand this practice method for long-arm quilting, but isn't the
equivilent for regular machines to hold the pencil still and move the

paper?
How can doodling help me figure out how to quilt on my machine?

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message