Old February 10th 04, 01:22 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

See, I didn't even have to!

I've got one of Kathy's masterpieces. She knows she has to put me back on
the list for another. Hopefully a larger one next time. One I can really
cuddle up in. Sigh....

--
LN in NH (finished quilts squishies. snail avail upon request)

"Valerie" wrote in message
om...
what is this? LN answering the question and no begging ? lol my
heart is broken . i so was waiting for a good beg so i could see how
the best quilt begger of all time does her work. as a very begining
quilter( just got my first sewing machine)i need all the tips i can
get. i love the stuff i read @ RCTQ.and LN if i ever get a quilt done
i will put you on my list of quilts to do.
Valerie

"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
The Free-motion meandering was in the same color as the background

fabric
(white).

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Kathy Applebaum"

"Cina" wrote in message
The in-between quilting (is there a "proper" name for it?)... did

you
use white thread for the smaller free-motion designs? I like the
contrast in the photo.

Gosh, you expect me to remember? I'm having trouble with what happened

five
minutes ago! LOL Looking at the picture, it does look like I used a
matching thread for the meandering. LN could probably tell you for

sure.

---