Old December 3rd 03, 07:16 PM
Howard

Lousy technique, great glass and design and color, looks real nice and will
sell faster and command more
Great technique, poor color choices, cheap glass, static design will be a
lot harder to sell, and will have to sell cheap.

the best of both worlds.............MY LAMPSHADES.
the cost, out of pocket is about 18%, of the net (which of course, I get to
set) to me.
I keep track of time and materials.
Have about 23 years experience and about 1,075 units, mostly shades.
The cheap stuff from the 3rd (and 4th) world countries, touted as "Tiffany"
has not yet been a problem for me.......
someone spending up to a couple hundred dollars for a TIFFANY lamp, was/is
not going to be a customer/client of my work.
someone looking for quality work, accuracy, and being able to actually talk
to the craftsman to get what they want tend to be people I deal with.
If you cannot tell the difference (or care) between a "yugo" or a "lexus",
buy the yugo!

--

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!