Old June 24th 18, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default New Home My Excel 15S lost manual

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 10:49:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 10:35:00 AM UTC-4, Brian wrote:
On Fri, 04 Sep 2015 23:51:42 -0500, Kelley Greene wrote:

Hi folks, after 25 years the manual disappeared this week and we cannot
find it anywhere. I about tore the place apart last night. It apparently
sprouted legs and ran off.

Looking online I found places that advertised the manual but when you
get to the site they don't have it. This is so infuriating. Anything to
get you to their site where they try pushing something else off on you.

Anyone out there have any idea how or where I can find a manual for a
"New Home My Excel 15S".

One site advertised a free PDF but it had 0 bytes.

Thanks...

I did some looking, and discovered that the My Excel 15s also goes by the
name MS3015, and a pdf manual for that machine is on their page of
manuals for retired machines: http://janome.com/en/support/retired-
machine-manuals/

Brian Christiansen.

I wanted to thank you! My 21 year old sewing machine is back out of hiding and so happy to have found a manual for it!!