Old September 5th 15, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kelley Greene

Default New Home My Excel 15S lost manual

Hi folks, after 25 years the manual disappeared this week and we cannot find
it anywhere. I about tore the place apart last night. It apparently sprouted
legs and ran off.

Looking online I found places that advertised the manual but when you get to
the site they don't have it. This is so infuriating. Anything to get you to
their site where they try pushing something else off on you.

Anyone out there have any idea how or where I can find a manual for a "New
Home My Excel 15S".

One site advertised a free PDF but it had 0 bytes.

Thanks....