Old April 2nd 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Children in Restaurants [was Environmental...]

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

.... some take longer, LOL!! In my work with deviant parents of abused
children I saw something occur over and over - it was magical - at age 35,
parents with families who had been in our system since the birth of the
first child suddenly "got it" and cases would close. Don't know what it is
but something magical happens abou the age of 35. My youngest turns 35 this
November.

Good luck!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!