Old May 17th 11, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default My favorite sewing scissors

This is true! At least I hope so, because now maybe DH will find his
keys -the new car keys came today.

Anyway, you can never have too many scissors.
Roberta in D

On Tue, 17 May 2011 08:24:53 +0000 (UTC), Brian christiansen
wrote:

My favorite sewing scissors are a pair of the fiskars that have the
handle that is kind of like a garden shears. I lost (or actually
misplaced) them a while back, and got a new pair. The design of the
scissors is a bit different, but it is still strikingly similar.

Well today, I found my old pair under a stack of papers that I thought I
had looked under several times. I guess I just never picked up all the
sheets of paper, and it was under the sheets I did not pick up. Whatever
the reason, I now have 2 pair of Fiskars "garden shear" style scissors.

Just remember: the surest way to find something that you have lost is to
buy a replacement for it.

Brian Christiansen