Old November 16th 05, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Simple Pleasures

I had the basement window open last night and heard the gently falling rain
hit the fallen leaves. For some reason, it was such a peaceful sound, I
hated to close the window.
Gen

"Tina" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ok Pat - I'm stealing your material here. I really needed this the
last couple of days, so I went back to my "Simple Pleasures" file and
reread all the ones from before. They sure do help a lot Pat and I
can't tell you how grateful I was for that thread!

So how bout it anyone? Got any new Simple Pleasures to share?
Holidays are coming, people get busy, lose focus..... time to remember
the really important things in life!

Time for Life's Simple Pleasures!! What has made you happy this week?
(If nothing has, no need to report ... just read a few notes and you
too might realize you do have some little pleasures in your life too!!)
"copyright credit - Pat in Virginia"

Hugs and TIA,
Tina