Old June 1st 05, 07:23 AM
Jalynne

Default got some quilting type stuff done

I've not been able to keep up with reading posts lately, have been kinda
sick with sinus and stomach problems, but am back now. Did I miss much?
Saturday, a few friends helped me baste Aleesha's Winnie the Pooh
quilt...which started out as a twin size, but I think it's almost a
double size quilt now...LOL. Anyhow, it's basted, and ready for the
machine, once I get my room shipshape again. There's scrapbooking stuff
everywhere at the moment, so tomorrow, I dig in!

Hey Jeanne...drop me an email and let me know the latest...since I
haven't been able to keep up lately. I'll be in and out all day tomorrow.

--
Jenn/Jalynne
navy Wife, homeschooling mom, 1st soprano in Tacoma Symphony Chorus