Old November 8th 03, 04:01 PM
Nigel & Michelle Jolley

Ooh Kate, what timing ! I think you are right about putting it off otherwise
it could be this time next year !!
Well fingers crossed and hope they don't mess you around anymore
Michelle

I got a letter yesterday morning. Oh, goody, I thought, this will be my
appointment for my nuclear scan!

Nah... It's the date fer me op! 22 December - first Monday of the
school holidays and three days before Christmas! Sheesh! They don't
half know how to bugger you about, the NHS! I don't dare say no, coz it
could be months before I get another one!

DH said I'd better be sure to write down the instructions for cooking
the Christmas dinner for him!

I dare say the scan appointment will come through sometime before the
op...
--
Kate XXXXXX (Feeling slightly distracted!)
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk