Old November 8th 03, 01:39 AM
nzl*

oh my goodness.
thats jolly inconvenient, eh.
i see its got you awake at 2 am as well.
so is dh capable of cooking all xmas dinner on his own?
we'll all have our fingers crossed for you on the day.
i'm sure all will go well.
how long do they keep ya in there, if no complications?
just think, on xmas day, you'll be able to sit and be waited on hand and
foot...that'll be a first i'll bet.
what a fun day you'll have then....
'pass mama another present to open please '
and no more pain to deal with either.
wooooohooooooooo!!!!!!
hugz,
jeanne