Old June 29th 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

I have an Ella Roo ring sling which is fantastic! DS2 is 10m now and
can sit safely on my hip so I don't get back ache, and I have 2 hands
free for DS1. I had a baby bjorn type but both boys were quite large so
they grew out of it quite quickly (and it was a nightmare to put on)
I've been recommending my sling to all my friends as I've found it so
useful.

Sarah

Ps we find that DS behaviour gets really bad if he has too much sugar or
certain drinks, if we keep an eye on what he eats then he's much better.